Become a Member of our growing community...
This Faculty is committed to the support & promotion of the wider humanitarian health community through the innovative pursuit of education, professional development and research in the field of Conflict and Catastrophe Medicine.
Thanks for your interest in joining our Faculty. There is an annual membership fee of £30.00.
Our membership categories include:
- Regular Member – Healthcare and allied professionals with an interest in Conflict & Catastrophe Medicine
- Student Member – Current Students of our Conflict & Catastrophe Medicine Course
- Alumni Member – Past Students of our Course, Diplomates
- Medical/Nursing/Dental Students
Members: You will receive full access to our platform FCCM Connect which includes a jobs board, mentorship section, resource section, events page and a members feed so that you may connect with others on the platform. Or you can get limited access to our platform for free and will have the option at any time to become a full member by following the instructions on the platform or by following the steps in the 'JOIN NOW' section below.
In addition, all Members receive:
- Preferential rates to symposia and other educational events
- Complimentary drinks at our evening lectures
- Opportunity to join the Executive Committee
- Invitation to attend our AGM
- Regular mailings on our events
- Free attendance to online lectures
Organisations: Do you represent an organisation that you think may interest our members? If you wish your organisation to be considered to join as a “Friend of the Faculty” please contact us on email@example.com Our Friends of the Faculty can create their own group within our platform and promote events and training opportunities to members who have expressed an interest.
Follow the steps below:
- Please provide payment details by clicking here.
- Await confirmation details from the Faculty Manager and get involved!
Contact: Dr. Steve Mannion