We occupy a unique position within the medical profession, offering education and recognised qualifications in vital areas of medical practice that are not provided elsewhere. It is the examining body for seven different Diplomas:
• Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence (for forensic pathologists)
• Diploma in the History of Medicine
• Diploma in the Philosophy of Medicine
• Diploma in Genitourinary Medicine
• Diploma in the Medical Care of Catastrophes
• Diploma in Forensic Medical Sciences
• Diploma in HIV Medicine
Our extensive Archives and Collections are an important international research resource for doctoral, postgraduate and undergraduate students.
The Society has two Faculties:
• Faculty of the History and Philosophy of Medicine and Pharmacy
• Faculty of Conflict and Catastrophe Medicine
Between them, they run an active programme of lectures and courses for members, Fellows and members of the public.
Follow this link to view more: vimeo.com/122993495
Apothecaries' Hall, Black Friars Lane, London EC4V 6EJ
020 7236 1189